- 2013 Bridge of Mud & Feathers, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- 2014 “Antyeshti” Phoenix, Az.
- 2014 Asian Art Museum. Performance together for My Gorgeous Fetish
- 2014 Asian Art Museum. A performer for Midori’s “Seduction” opening night party
- 2013 Evoco Art Blender. Oakland CA
- Multiple occasions – Collaborating with La Pagliaccia Bianca
Lady Samar is internationally recognized and respected for her remarkable ability to communicate deep poetic sentiments to her audience by combining the elements of hook suspension, dance, and wholehearted passion. She has performed solo and collaboratively in thirteen different countries since 2005. Samar has performed with Stelarc, Jane’s Addiction, Torture Garden, and others. Her most recent project was a very well received collaborative piece, with artist friend Midori, presented in Oaxaca, Mexico for Dia de los Muertos at the Gorilla Gallery.
Lady Samar is revered as one of the most unique and inspirational female suspension artists to date. She currently lives and works in San Francisco.